serving all adventure levels
family friendly excursions
we offer a range of activities for all ages and adventure levels. Select a variety of excursions, or focus on your favorite ones - it's completely up to you!
family friendly excursions:
- Paddle Boarding
- Surf Lessons
- Boat Cruise
- Horseback Riding
connecting you to local families and ways of life
Our partner charity, Barrio Planta Project, offers free programming in English, computers, entrepreneurship and the arts to hundreds of students in Nicaragua & Mexico. Through BPP's Cultural Exchange Program, engage with students in an interactive environment while gaining a deeper understanding of the culture and people.
- Participate in cooking classes, Spanish lessons, a town-wide scavenger hunt, Nicaraguan art and dance classes, and lots of laughter along the way.
- Work alongside experienced English as a Second Language teachers and lead your very own English class.
- Depending on current needs, help out with construction, painting, or installations. We guarantee sweat, hard work, and a feeling of accomplishment!
- On the school farm, learn how local resources are used in permaculture and biodynamics.
saving time and bringing you peace of mind
customized to meet your budget & guided to ensure safety. We offer a range of accommodations, food options, transportation, and activities, and are flexible in time and length. We’ll work together to create an ideal itinerary for
Group sizes range from 4-12 people. Join a trip, create your own group, or bring your whole family. A 6-night tour starts at $950 usd/person. Tours depart from Casa de la Cultura, San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua.
- In-country transportation
- Breakfast and lunch each day
- A welcome dinner
- Cultural exchange fees
- Fully bilingual Tour Manager
does not include:
- Travel & medical insurance
- Recommended nightly activities